Wednesday 9 May 2012

A song written by Mark..K.Waters


Firewall
Fire-wall

Fire-wall

You'.ve broken through
My firewall
Got no defence now
From you at all
                                           CHORUS
You know my passwords
You've broken my codes
Know things about me
Noone else knows

Your love's gone viral

Don't wanna feel helpless
I wanna feel free
But your loves gone viral
It's taking over me

Viral

Caughtup in this net
All tied in knots
Now I know the meaning
Of Forget Me Nots

Tangled in a web
Of sincerity
You mean every word
That's what gets me

Your loves gone viral 

Viral

CHORUS

I'd like to reboot
Start over again
But you know my next move
You know where and when

Didn't wanna feel helpless
It only brings pain
But your love's gone viral
It runs through my veins

Viral

CHORUS

I  dont wanna feel helpless
Wanna feel free
Can't even ask you
Forget about me - 'cause

Your love's gone viral

Aint no forgetting for me

3 comments:

  1. My email is markwaters57@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is markwaters57@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copyright Mark.K.Waters 10,05,2012
    Tel:01803 328715
    Email:markwaters57@hotmail.co.uk

    Any atist whose interested in this song Contact me as above.

    ReplyDelete