Friday 18 May 2012

Ibiza

markwaters57@hotmail.co.uk
Ibiza


Have you ever been to Ibiza -  Biza  - Ibiza        CHORUS
 Ever been to Ibiza
-  Biza - Ibiza
 
'cause I have and it's lush                
                                    

It's like Blackpool on it's best night
But much more  ******** plush

Ever been to Ibiza - Biza - Ibiza
Ever been to Ibiza - Biza - Ibiza  
It's a ******* rush

Everything you want and more
Like the celebrated tush

Girls

Ever been to Ibiza - Biza - Ibiza
Know you have I've seen you there
Being served massive cocktail
By guys in tight black pants
Big smile and shiny hair

Saying things like
For you on the 'ouse
Beautiful senor-ri-ta

CHORUS

You may have been to Weston
Or Lyme Regis upon sea
But every summer I'll tell you where
Your gonna find me

Bifa Ibiza Bifa Ibiza
 See you there if you party


While I'm there I might have a few Shandy's
Perhaps a Cherry B
And anything else they serve there
And all the shots are free

CHORUS

The girls all wear tiny bikinis
And they're all off there tree
And best of all they can't wait
To meet you and me

CHORUS

But hang back I have to tell you
A very cautious tale
A mate of mine met a beauty there
And he's the size of a whale

CHORUS

I had a mate who went there
Says he'll never go again
That's 'cause he stayed out there
So proud that he's my friend

CHORUS

Copyright 21.05.2012 Mark.K..Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment